General Information About Empire Beauty School-Lowell
The Lowell, MA, Empire Beauty School has been educating beauty students for rewarding careers in cosmetology since 2000 at this modern and progressive school.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 286 Native American 0 Asian 33 African American 10 Hispanic 72 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 75 Enrolled FullTime Graduates