General Information About Empire Beauty School-Malden
At Empire Education Group, you can expect the best of the best in a high-quality cosmetology education. From the very start, we guide you through every aspect of the enrollment process, your educational experience and even after you graduate, we're there to help you find your very first job. Our dedication to our students is our number one priority and we're there every step of the way.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 361 Native American 1 Asian 19 African American 76 Hispanic 78 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 90 Enrolled FullTime Graduates