General Information About Fisher College
Fisher College changes lives by positioning students in their quest for the knowledge and skills that will guide them through a lifetime of intellectual and professional pursuits.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,298 Percent Admitted 60% Men Admitted 56% Women Admitted 62% Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,799 Native American 4 Asian 125 African American 264 Hispanic 149 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 997 Enrolled FullTime Graduates