General Information About Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering
Olin College prepares students to become exemplary engineering innovators who recognize needs, design solutions, and engage in creative enterprises for the good of the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 824 Percent Admitted 18% Men Admitted 11% Women Admitted 36% Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 700 790 Math 740 800 Writing 670 770
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 32 35 English 31 35 Math 33 36
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 311 Native American 0 Asian 35 African American 3 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 347 Enrolled FullTime Graduates