General Information About Henris School of Hair Design
Founded in 1962 as Worcester County's first approved Pivot Point school, Henri's School of Hair Design was created by Henri J.Gauvin,Jr. for the primary objective of offering men and women the finer education necessary for a successful career in the beauty industry. Our principle goal is the development of each individual's talents so that each one can go on to enjoy a fascinating, rewarding career in Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 68 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 11.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 15 Enrolled FullTime Graduates