General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Wilmington
The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students: * pursue their personal interests and objectives * develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and * provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 348 Percent Admitted 43% Men Admitted 44% Women Admitted 31% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 805 Native American 2.0 Asian 60.0 African American 72.0 Hispanic 180.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 433 Enrolled FullTime Graduates