General Information About Kaplan Career Institute
Our GoalAt Kaplan Career Institute, we can provide you with quality education programs that include the professional skills development you need to achieve your personal career goal. And you don't have to go it alone. We provide tutoring and advising services to see that you graduate successfully.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,164 Native American 5.0 Asian 43.0 African American 255.0 Hispanic 182.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 628 Enrolled FullTime Graduates