General Information About Lasell College
Lasell College integrates challenging coursework with practical experience in an environment that fosters lifelong intellectual exploration, active citizenship and social responsibility.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 3,760 Percent Admitted 46% Men Admitted 39% Women Admitted 49% Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 450 530 Math 460 540 Writing 450 540
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,569 Native American 4 Asian 46 African American 92 Hispanic 67 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,600 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 36