General Information About Mansfield Beauty Schools
Mansfield Beauty Schools has as its principle objective the training of entry level position and the preparation for state licensure in the field of Cosmetology and Manicure. We prepare and expect our students to enter upon, progress in, and make a contribution to the Cosmetology and Manicure industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 64 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 22 Hispanic 35 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 36 Enrolled FullTime Graduates