General Information About Marian Court College
Marian Court College, a Catholic institution sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, welcomes people of all beliefs into a nurturing academic environment. Currently offering the Associate in Science degree, Marian Court provides quality programs to equip students for lifelong learning and to instill the spirit of inquiry. Founded on the Mercy core values of compassion, integrity, justice, and service, the college challenges and empowers its students to become contributing members of society, sharing their gifts with mercy and justice.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 230 Percent Admitted 77% Men Admitted 85% Women Admitted 73% Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 293 Native American 1.0 Asian 11.0 African American 22.0 Hispanic 41.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 244 Enrolled FullTime Graduates