General Information About Massachusetts General Hospital Dietetic Internship
graduate competent practitioners with a breadth of skills, prepared to practice in any area of dietetics.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 12