General Information About MGH Institute of Health Professions
Educate health professionals and advance care for a diverse society through leadership in academic and clinical excellence, service and research.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,398 Native American 2.0 Asian 98.0 African American 48.0 Hispanic 27.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 99 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 536