General Information About Middlesex Community College
he MCC Technology Center is a service unit, dedicated to the support of the mission of the College. In pursuit of this mission, the Technology Center: * Strives to provide and support an up-to-date, secure, and reliable technology environment for the College Community * Works closely with all constituents of the College Community to ensure that the Technology Center efforts are closely aligned with the goals and objectives of the College * Supports and promotes the use of information technology to enable academic innovation in teaching and learning * Promotes and develops partnerships to empower campus-wide use of technology * Promotes professional development of staff to ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction * Embeds a Commitment to Excellence in service to the College * Strives for continuous quality improvement of technology architecture and services
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12,095 Native American 39.0 Asian 1,158.0 African American 736.0 Hispanic 1,286.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,163 Enrolled FullTime Graduates