General Information About Motoring Technical Training Institute
MOTORING TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE WILL PROVIDE ITS STUDENTS WITH THE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES NECESSARY TO MEET THE ENTRY LEVEL NEEDS OF THE LABOR MARKET IN THEIR CHOSEN TECHNICAL FIELD.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 300 Percent Admitted 52% Men Admitted 53% Women Admitted 52% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 297 Native American 1 Asian 9 African American 23 Hispanic 61 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 197 Enrolled FullTime Graduates