General Information About New England Hair Academy
Our aim is to provide the most distinctive quality and service in hair and beauty education. New England Hair Academy provides a well-balanced curriculum in an environment conductive to learning, delivered by a highly qualified staff with an uncompromising commitment to excellence. The Academy recognizes its responsibility to student learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 273 Native American 1 Asian 18 African American 20 Hispanic 38 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 148 Enrolled FullTime Graduates