General Information About New England School of Photography
The Right Place to Study Photography NESOP is one of the leading photographic educational institutions in the country. Since 1968, we've been helping our students discover and refine their personal visions—and begin exciting careers in all areas of photography. We focus exclusively on photography, providing practical, technical photographic and business training while nurturing your creative development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 128 Percent Admitted 85% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 88% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 156 Native American 1.0 Asian 10.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 15.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 94 Enrolled FullTime Graduates