General Information About Pine Manor College
Pine Manor College is a four-year liberal arts college dedicated to preparing women for roles of inclusive leadership and social responsibility in their workplaces, families and communities. We pursue this goal through: integration of an outcomes-based curriculum and co-curriculum demonstrated by portfolio presentations; active, collaborative, applied liberal arts learning; and collegewide mentoring teams and community partnerships—in an environment that celebrates diversity and respects the common good.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 611 Percent Admitted 63% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 340 450 Math 340 460
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 15 17
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 478 Native American 2 Asian 23 African American 214 Hispanic 85 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 441 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 28