General Information About Pioneer Education dba Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy
To educate a student to become a sucessful Cosmetologist and a contributing member of the beauty industry.Also to provide the student with the skills necessary to become a licensed Cosmetologist in the state of Massachusetts.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 114 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 14 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 79 Enrolled FullTime Graduates