General Information About Quincy College
As an open access institution which encourages academic achievement, diversity, economic opportunity and lifelong learning, Quincy College facilitates valuable learning relationships with students whose educational and professional futures might otherwise remain unrealized.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,082 Native American 7.0 Asian 511.0 African American 1,125.0 Hispanic 67.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,751 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0