General Information About Quinsigamond Community College
Chandler-Gilbert Community College serves students and its diverse communities by providing quality life-long learning opportunities in a learner-centered environment through effective, accessible educational programs and activities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 10,167 Native American 63.0 Asian 337.0 African American 928.0 Hispanic 1,024.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,195 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0