General Information About Rob Roy Academy-Taunton
To provide our students with a quality education, which ensures technical confidence, self-assurance and the interpersonal skills necessary to obtain licen-sure, as well as a rewarding career, in the beauty and barber industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 115 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 72 Enrolled FullTime Graduates