General Information About Spa Tech Institute-Plymouth
Our mission is to provide every student with the skills and inspiration needed to become successful professionals in the fields of Holistic Health, Cosmetology and Spa Services.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 229 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 11 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 88 Enrolled FullTime Graduates