General Information About Sullivan and Cogliano Training Center
Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers, Inc. provide a superior quality of career ready services based upon individualized customer needs resulting in meaningful employment. We furthermore dedicate ourselves to maintain our finger on the pulse fo the ever-changing job market to ensure that our students receive up to date training leading to current careers in the areas of medical, office administrative and information technology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 761 Native American 0 Asian 5 African American 354 Hispanic 213 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,000 Enrolled FullTime Graduates