General Information About The Boston Conservatory
The mission of the Boston Conservatory is to educate exceptional performing artists for careers that enrich and transform the human experience using skills, creativity and courage nourished in a vibrant, multidisciplinary community of musicians, dancers and actors.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,839 Percent Admitted 38% Men Admitted 43% Women Admitted 35% Full Time Retention Rate 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 701 Native American 1 Asian 38 African American 2 Hispanic 17 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 523 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 189