General Information About The Salter School-Malden Campus
The mission of The Salter School is to provide students with necessary skills and attitudes to secure employment in their field of training. At the same time, the student is given an understanding of the responsibilites and obligations involved in the ethical conduct of business. Fundamental to its mission is the emphasis on individual advising and guidance.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 952 Native American 0 Asian 8 African American 45 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 453 Enrolled FullTime Graduates