General Information About Zion Bible College
Zion Bible College exists to teach and to train students for Pentecostal ministry, in fulfillment of the Great Commission.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Assemblies of God Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 297 Native American 1.0 Asian 10.0 African American 33.0 Hispanic 24.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 231 Enrolled FullTime Graduates