General Information About Albion College
Albion College is an undergraduate, liberal arts institution committed to academic excellence. We are learning-centered and recognize that valuable learning takes place in and outside the classroom, on and off campus. We prepare students to translate critical thought into action.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- United Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,780 Percent Admitted 79% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 87% Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 530 630 Math 500 650 Writing 500 630
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 23 27 English 21 28 Math 21 27 Writing 21 27
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,878 Native American 7 Asian 46 African American 48 Hispanic 15 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,572 Enrolled FullTime Graduates