General Information About Alma College
The mission of the Alma College Library is to provide services, resources and instruction to support the mission of the College. By creating an environment conducive to learning, exploration and group interaction, the Library strives to foster intellectual curiosity and academic excellence, to be responsive to changes in the delivery of information and to champion life-long learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,713 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 76% Women Admitted 79% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 518 678 Math 528 686
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 26 English 20 27 Math 20 26
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,419 Native American 9.0 Asian 22.0 African American 34.0 Hispanic 36.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,383 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0