General Information About Alpena Community College
The mission of Alpena Community College is to meet lifelong learning needs by providing educational opportunities through effective stewardship of resources.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $3,040 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $800
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $2,678,547 Other Federal Grants $67,763 Scholarships & Fellowships $3,292,071 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $2,268,270 Average Grant Dollars Issued $221,673 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $1,646,036
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,604 Native American 32 Asian 21 African American 31 Hispanic 25 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,180 Enrolled FullTime Graduates