General Information About Andrews University
From the very start, back in 1874, Andrews University has placed serious scholarship, quality research and a strong focus on practical Christianity first on the list of things we think are important about attendance at a Christian university.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Seventh Day Adventists
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,687 Percent Admitted 56% Men Admitted 54% Women Admitted 58% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 470 610 Math 440 610 Writing 420 540
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 26 English 18 26 Math 18 26 Writing 20 28
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,298 Native American 20 Asian 320 African American 890 Hispanic 497 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,705 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 708