General Information About Baker College Corporate Services
The mission of the Baker College System is to provide quality higher education and training which enable graduates to be successful throughout challenging and rewarding careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 564 Native American 6 Asian 15 African American 144 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates