General Information About Bay de Noc Community College
Bay de Noc Community College is an institution of higher learning whose mission is to ensure student success by providing accessible, high-quality, and relevant learning opportunities; strengthen workforce development; and foster community collaboration and the development of community partnerships.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,767 Native American 118 Asian 19 African American 12 Hispanic 24 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,674 Enrolled FullTime Graduates