General Information About Career Quest Learning Centers Inc-Jackson
The mission of Career Quest Learning Centers is to provide students with the skills required for employment and/or career advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 109 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 90% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 249 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 96 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates