General Information About Carnegie Institute
Our mission is to maintain an accredited Institution that provides competency-based curricula in health care support services and technology that leads to related employment, national certification and board registry, and professional recognition of Carnegie graduates. The school administration, faculty and staff are committed to maintaining the integrity of school's philosophy and collectively participate in continuous institutional assessment and improvement on behalf of our students and medical employers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 518 Native American 0 Asian 5 African American 56 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 173 Enrolled FullTime Graduates