General Information About Davenport University
Davenport University prepares individuals and organizations to excel in the knowledge-driven environment of the 21st century.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 5,747 Percent Admitted 84% Men Admitted 83% Women Admitted 85% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 14,741 Native American 61 Asian 391 African American 2,819 Hispanic 458 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,281 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 98