General Information About David Pressley School of Cosmetology
Our mission is to train and develop students in the professional skills and techniques needed to succeed and progress in the field of cosmetology. In this dynamic and constantly changing beauty industry, our students will be technically flexible to react to changes. This is achieved through a comprehensive updated cirriculum delivered by qualified instructors in a positive learning environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 353 Native American 1.0 Asian 10.0 African American 26.0 Hispanic 14.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 210 Enrolled FullTime Graduates