General Information About Dorsey Business Schools-Madison Heights
The entire staff of Dorsey Schools strives to prepare men and women for the best possible career opportunities in various fields. We are committed to providing quality career education and positive reinforcement to enable the individual development of self- esteem, self- reliance, discipline and confidence in all graduates, coupled with an obligation to the communities in which they live and work.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 481 Native American 2.0 Asian 10.0 African American 185.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 259 Enrolled FullTime Graduates