General Information About Dorsey Business Schools-Roseville
Since 1934, the Dorsey Schools have remained steadfast in the career training philosophy and goals of its founder, Ruth Dorsey, while growing with the changing technologies of the workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,665 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,155 Native American 10 Asian 11 African American 548 Hispanic 22 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 401 Enrolled FullTime Graduates