General Information About Douglas J Aveda Institute
The Douglas J Aveda Institute's mission is to provide "Education Beyond Expectation" by preparing its graduates for careers in cosmetology arts and sciences and/or related fiels and/or unrelated fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 444 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 796 Native American 1 Asian 10 African American 35 Hispanic 39 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 591 Enrolled FullTime Graduates