General Information About Everest Institute-Detroit
Everest Institute's Detroit campus is located in beautiful downtown Detroit conveniently located next to the world famous Rattlesnake Club restaurant and has a view of the Detroit riverfront from both the U.S. and Canadian border. Classes are designed to aid students understand vital concepts quickly and easily. Additionally, students will succeed through a series of steps from hands-on training; dedicated instructors and small work teams to Everest's Career Services Team helping students find the perfect career through proper tips and guidance.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 783 Percent Admitted 38% Men Admitted 39% Women Admitted 37%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,701 Native American 2 Asian 9 African American 1,623 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 973 Enrolled FullTime Graduates