General Information About Finlandia University
A learning community dedicated to academic excellence, spiritual growth and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 906 Percent Admitted 58% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 53% Full Time Retention Rate 92%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 567 Native American 5 Asian 10 African American 19 Hispanic 20 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 611 Enrolled FullTime Graduates