General Information About Fiser's College of Cosmetology
The mission of Adrian Beauty Academy is to provide the students with the education and experience to become the finest professionals in their choosen field, which includes Cosmetology, Manicuring, Esthetician, and Cosmetology Instructor.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 24 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 14 Enrolled FullTime Graduates