General Information About Gallery College of Beauty
The mission of the Gallery College of Beauty is to provide a quality cosmetology arts and sciences education to a group of learner's who have the ability to benefit from the program.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 174 Native American 0.0 Asian 7.0 African American 9.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 237 Enrolled FullTime Graduates