General Information About Hillsdale Beauty College
Hillsdale Beauty College seeks to provide the beauty industry with graduates who are a credit to the College, their employers,and the cosmetology profession. On amor personal basis, Hillsdale Beauty College strives to offer programs with the employability and earning potential of the graduate in mind.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 112 Native American 4.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 48 Enrolled FullTime Graduates