General Information About Houghton Lake Institute of Cosmetology LLC
HLIC's goal for each student is to educate the student in both theory and practical experience, to adequately prepare the students for the Mighigan State Board Examination, and also train the student to be able to seek gainful employment in their choosen field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 24 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 13 Enrolled FullTime Graduates