General Information About Kalamazoo College
"The mission of Kalamazoo College is to prepare its graduates to better understand, live successfully within, and provide enlightened leadership to a richly diverse and increasingly complex world."
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,979 Percent Admitted 48% Men Admitted 44% Women Admitted 51% Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 580 690 Math 570 680
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 26 30 English 25 31 Math 25 29
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,395 Native American 4 Asian 76 African American 54 Hispanic 43 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,356 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0