General Information About Kellogg Community College
We are dedicated to providing accessible, high-quality education to enrich our community and the lives of individual learners.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,403 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,300
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $4,879,051 Other Federal Grants $178,004 Scholarships & Fellowships $6,745,773 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $3,719,742 Average Grant Dollars Issued $461,200 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $3,372,887
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12,675 Native American 81 Asian 150 African American 876 Hispanic 244 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,134 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0