General Information About Lawton Career Institute-Oak Park
The Lawton School is committed to training adult students to gain the skills and attitudes necessary to obtain a meaningful entry level career position. To achieve this objective we will seek out the needs of area businesses, industries, and government. We are committed to high academic standards in all of our curricular offerings. We are dedicated to providing the services that support our students effort to succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 228 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 223 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 80 Enrolled FullTime Graduates