General Information About Lawton Career Institute-Warren
The Lawton School is committed to training adult students to gain the skills and attitudes necessary to obtain a meaningful entry-level career position. To achieve this objective, we will seek out the needs of area businesses, industries, and government agencies. We are committed to high academic standards in all of our curricular offerings. Lawton is dedicated to providing services that support our student's efforts to succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 132 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 131 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 87 Enrolled FullTime Graduates