General Information About Macomb Community College
As a publicly funded and community-based institution of higher education, Macomb Community College will provide a comprehensive program of high-quality educational, enrichment, and economic development experiences designed to promote individual growth and social improvement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 33,465 Native American 158 Asian 1,003 African American 2,667 Hispanic 470 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 9,583 Enrolled FullTime Graduates